Monday, January 25, 2016

Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet


This recipe is so good, I really think it was my favorite new Healthy recipe that I've made all month so far.
It was so easy to make, it really did take about a half hour, perfect for a week night meal.
The recipe is from Primaverakitchen.com:
http://www.primaverakitchen.com/ground-turkey-sweet-potato-skillet/

These are my suggestions :
I added the onions with the meat right away instead of the garlic. Then I added the garlic a bit later with the peppers.

I also skipped the chili pepper.
I did add a 1/4 cup of water shortly after adding the sweet potatoes.

Then we used Monterey Jack cheese as opposed to mozzarella only cause that's just what we had.

Really, really good.  This one's going in my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment