Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Dinner


  This year for Valentine's Day I made the most delicious & romantic meal for my family that I love so much.


 Here is the menu:

Beef Tenderloin w/ Strawberry Balsamic Glaze


New Orleans BBQ Shrimp w/ Crusty Bread


Mushroom Risotto

And for Dessert:   Valentine's Ombre Cake


It really was so delicious, everything.  My Fiance even said it was "Restaurant Quality", which made me happy that he liked it.  I really enjoyed the shrimp w/ the bread to dip in the sauce - Fantastic!


The recipe for the shrimp is Here:
http://www.closetcooking.com/2015/02/new-orleans-bbq-shrimp.html
I only put in a smidge of hot sauce compared to what they say in the recipe & it had a Wonderful kick to it, but was NOT too hot to eat.  I can't imagine how spicy it would have been with the entire 1/4 cup of hot sauce.  Also, I used Blue Moon Beer in the recipe.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment