Wednesday, October 7, 2015

1st Post - One Dish Stuffed Pork Chops


   This is my first Blog and my first Blog post.  I wanted somewhere to share with others my love of cooking and baking, especially what is in season and Garden Fresh.  I love veggies and next year will be hopefully growing my own in my new garden, although there are plenty of farms to choose from in our area that have excellent produce.  I believe that fresh picked is best and local is better, my specialty is Strawberry Jelly with fresh farm picked strawberries in the Spring.
But I am starting this Blog in October and the start of Autumn, which is my absolute favorite time of the year.  Just thinking of pumpkins, squash of all kinds, apples, and the smell of cinnamon in the air is so exciting and that's what this blog will be about.  The best recipes and other seasonal fare.

Tonight's menu - Wednesday October 7, 2015:
I will be cooking Susan Branch's "One-Dish Stuffed Pork Chops, Sweet Potatoes, and Apples" from her "Autumn" Book;





2 comments:

  1. I wish you much success with your new blog. I have been following your Facebook food posts and must say your blog subscribers are in for a real treat!

    ReplyDelete