Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Rose`and Rhubarb Pork Tenderloin

This turned out great!  Here is the original recipe : 
I made a much simpler "weeknight" version on the stove top and finished it in the oven.  First I browned a salt and peppered pork tenderloin in an ovenproof skillet with a little olive oil. Then I removed the pork and set aside.  In the same pan with any drippings, I added minced garlic and cooked for about 1 minute.  Then deglaze the pan with 1/2 Cup or up to 1 cup of rose`wine.  Next added the Rhubarb and basil.
The Rhubarb was hard to find. The supermarket didn't have any yet even though it's the first week of Spring. But luckily enough I found some frozen!
Then season with salt and pepper and add the pork back into the pan.
Place pan in 450 preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Slice it up.
And serve! Super easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment