Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Chistmas Cookies

Here is my list with recipes of Christmas Cookies for 2015:

1.) Cornflake Cookies  (a.k.a. "Can't Stop" Cookies):
      This recipe came from my Mother's collection & they are my sister's favorite.

I saw these made on TV on the Great Holiday Baking Show, so of course I had to try them.  They were kind of involved to make, but definitely worth it.


          I had a hard time finding the meringue powder to go with Martha's Icing, so instead I used this recipe for Royal Icing:http://www.tipsfromatypicalmomblog.com/2013/12/royal-icing-without-egg-whites-or.html

My daughter really likes these:

5.) Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies :
These are one of my favorites.

I only sampled one of every other cookie, but this one, I had to sample 3 of them - they were so good!

Classicly delicious.

Very tasty!

A new favorite - the fresh toasted Pistachios were key!

These came out perfect - the best meringues I have made so far.

11.) Night and Day Cookies 
These were best hot out of the oven.


12.) Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies with homemade Vanilla extract :
They really did taste just as good as the store made Vanilla ones did.


No comments:

Post a Comment