Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Beef Brisket, Tacos, & Raspberry Chiffon Pie


   For Superbowl Sunday I made this delicious Atlanta Beef Brisket that was so yummy & there was plenty of leftovers.    It was slow cooked over a bed of onions, with a sweet cola & ketchup sauce.

 I served it with the easiest mashed potatoes that I made in a skillet with the filling that I scooped from potatoes I used earlier that day to make potato skins.
I just melted some butter in the skillet & put a good splash of milk into the melted butter.  Stir to combine, then add the leftover potatoes & stir & mash until warm.






Then with the leftover meat, which I also warmed up in a skillet with melted butter, 2 days later we made delicious Tacos for dinner.  I just added what I had on hand; cheddar cheese, salsa, spinach, and some fresh squeezed lime juice.  They were delicious.  I even tried the whole grain taco shells & they were pretty good.


Then to top it all off, I made this wonderful Raspberry Chiffon Pie for dessert.  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment